With safety being a core requirement for businesses, we ensure that all staff are educated and trained in the requirements to ensure a safe work place.
South-East Conveyors Pty Ltd (SEC&E) is a company that provides engineering and conveyor maintenance services and has health, safety and the environment as one of its core values. We believe that health, safety and environment-related (HSE) incidents are preventable and that achieving safety excellence through strong HSE leadership and continuous improvement is fundamental to our business success.
Our safety mantra is:
• Work must be planned to be done safely
• Working safely is a condition of employment
• Employee involvement is essential
• Management and team leaders shall lead by example
• All incidents are preventable
• Training employees to work safely is essential
• All operating exposure can be safe-guarded
• An incident free workplace is a good business
South East Conveyors & Engineering has been certified by SAI Global to meet the Australian Standard for Health & Safety Management Systems AS4801.